13/11/2019The brand new 700cc motorcycle platform was completely designed and created by CFMOTO, showcasing the company’s capabilities and how it is stepping up its game over its Japanese counterparts.
The beautifully designed 700CL-X will come in a three variations – sport – adventure and a heritage model. The idea behind the trio is to offer customers a great value product with sophisticated design, solid performance and now with greater personalisation. CFMOTO customers will have access to a large catalog of genuine CFMOTO parts to further customise each model to their individual tastes building on CFMOTO’s progressive and more fun customer experience.
Not only does the 700CL-X look neat CFMOTO has honed in on the pure riding experience by reducing the weight in the framework and rear swingarm and by making sure the rider seat to handlebar position relaxed for maximum enjoyment.
• New 700cc parallel twin, liquid cooled, 4-stroke engine producing 55kW/67Nm and features forged pistons, split-type conrod system, electronic ‘fly by wire’ controlled throttle and new sliding clutch system
• Smart ‘retro’ inspired’ LCD dash with phone connectivity
• Full LED ‘smart lighting’ that controls brightness according to the ambient light
• Brakes: front hydraulic single caliper 320mm disc, rear hydraulic single caliper 260mm disc – with ABS
• Suspension: front adjustable USD forks, Rear single central located adjustable shock absorber
• Tyres: front 110/80-R18 rear 180/55-R17
• 13.5l fuel tank
• 160mm ground clearance
• 800mm seat height
• 183kg dry weight
• Cruise control
• USB charging
• Further enhancements in electronically controlled bike protection with ignition protection, limp mode and rollover sensors
• Ability to customise each model with a catalog worth of parts to chop and change to your personal taste